My name is Pam Miles. I am very proud to officially announce I am a delegate candidate for Joe Biden representing Alabama Congressional District 5. I love Joe Biden on so many levels and know he’ll be a fantastic President!
I first met Joe in Washington DC when he was running for President in 2008. At that time I was traveling with and advocating for Governor Don Siegelman and was introduced to Senator Biden by Governor Siegelman. I actually got to talk with him and see first-hand what a wonderful person he truly is! (Joe introduced me to Jill and Beau that night as well.)
I have longed to be a delegate since 2000 but always came up short. To Alabama CD-5 Joe Biden supporters/voters: I need your help to make it to the 2020 Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee.
Here are a few ways you can help…
- Check your voter registration or register to vote.
- Visit www.vote.org for more information.
- Go to https://joebiden.com/ or text JOE to 30330 and stay up to date with the campaign.
- Follow @joebiden on social media to get and stay involved.
- VOTE! March 3, 2020 for Joe Biden for President and Pam Miles for Delegate!
My work in Democratic politics includes:
- 2018 – 2019 President of Madison County Democratic Women, Inc.
- Incorporated MCDW as a 501c4 nonprofit
- Established The Persistence PAC
- 2019 Organized Alabama Democratic Women, a state wide organization affiliated with the National Federation of Democratic Women
- 2019 – Present 2nd VP Alabama Democratic Women
- 2017 1st Vice President of Madison County Democratic Women
- Democratic Activist – social media and a nationwide email listserv, referred to as “Pam’s List”.
- Democratic Nominee Alabama House, District 25, 2002
- Member Madison Democratic Executive Committee
- Past member Alabama State Democratic Executive Committee
- Volunteered in Democratic campaigns since 1992
- Mediator in the District Court of Madison County, Certified with the State of Alabama Unified Judicial System
- 2008 recognized by the Alabama Federation of Democratic Women for “dedication and persistence in bringing national attention to a travesty of justice in the Governor Don Siegelman case.”
- National Federation of Democratic Women Convention in Albany NY 2019
- DNC Winter Meeting and election of DNC Chair Tom Perez 2017
- DNC Meetings across the US in my quest for justice for former Alabama Governor Don Siegelman 2007- 2017
- Netroots Nation in different US locations 2008 – 2019
- Presidential Inauguration of Barack Obama 2009
- Democratic National Conventions in Los Angeles 2000, Boston 2004, Denver 2008, Charlotte 2012, Philadelphia 2016
- Young Democrats of America National Convention in San Francisco 2005
- Alabama Democratic House Caucus Retreat, Gulf Shores, Al. 2002
- Alabama Young Democratic Convention 2000
Thanks so very much for your consideration!
DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY, 2/26!!
Are you running as a delegate for a Democratic candidate or as a Democratic Uncommitted delegate? Share your story with the Left in Alabama community and ask for votes. Too often, people just see a list of delegate candidates and randomly select a few names. But these delegates represent YOU at the convention! They vote on the platform and they vote for the nominee. Give them a reason to vote for you!
Visit our post “Are You Running for a DNC Delegate Spot in 2020? Let us Help!” to learn how to submit your story and the rules/guidelines. We’ll share all articles on our social media and you can use them to promote your candidacy.