Ok y’all, it’s crunch time. I’ve spent a huge amount of time figuring out how the Alabama primary ballot works, how delegates are selected, who is running for delegate, and more.
Here’s a list of links that will hopefully answer your questions and help you vote successfully on Super Tuesday.
- Can I wear a button or candidate t-shirt when I go vote? YES.
- Bloomberg doesn’t have any delegates. Should I vote for him and select Uncommitted delegates? NO.
- Who are those Alabama Democratic primary delegates and why should I vote for them?
- What’s the scoop on Amendment One? VOTE NO.
- The Alabama Democratic Primary ballot is confusing. Explain it!
- Are you an “Inactive Voter” in Alabama? You might be able to still vote!
- My candidate doesn’t have any delegates! What do I do?
PLEASE SHARE THIS! There is so much misinformation and so much confusion. Let’s make Super Tuesday a success in Alabama.